<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/nato/theremix.mp3" loop=1 hidden="true">

Monday, September 06, 2004

The Remix

Despite the fact that everyone around me must be sick of me and my Kanye West thing...

I DUKKER!


I found a remix of my walkin' Jesus song, and I'm so feelin' the lyrics. Here's some of it...

There's something about this beat that get me tranquilized
and when I play it at my shows I feel sanctified
and HE gives me direction when I can't decide
He is alive! / how can you tell me he ain't

and Mase is in it talking 'bout...

Take my name / take my fame
Why'd you have to
take my shame / take my flaws / take my blame
Feel my dirt / conceal my hurt / Seal my bruise

Kan the Rappist is like John the Baptist
Prepared the way for what I came to say today
They deceived us / had us thinking
Jesus really didn't leave us
When he loved up all you
He loved them boys in hallway up in Broadway
even those who'd meet up for dope every four days
To the strippers in broad day up in Norway
With me its not just bars and music I walk with God
I got the scar to prove it

and then Kan ends the song with...

Father, I thank you for forgiving me of everything I ever done.
For Jesus walking with me, for dying for me, raising for me.
And all my sins have been forgiven,
I'm a changed man.
I'm healed, I'm delivered, I'm rich.
And it's all because of Him.

Now, walk with me.


The whole song is just good. The message is so strong. And it reaches those that a lot of people thought were unreachable.

Is she? A Jesus-freak? Yes, I am ;) This song is so hot right now.

I love Kanye West for rapping about the realest, most crucial thing in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home