<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/nato/theremix.mp3" loop=1 hidden="true">

Friday, August 20, 2004

Y'all are my witnesses.

To my readers (yes, all 3 or 4 of you),

You guys are my witnesses. I'm putting off all that lovey-dovey, futurama, Will You Be Mine, backless wedding dress talk until further notice. I'm back from my day-dreaming fiasco.

But one last one. Hahaha!

I talked to a friend I met in Cebu a few years back last night (err. technically, this morning. but whatever. it was still dark out. so, night. dark. night. get offa me already!), and it was exciting to hear about all the good things that are happening in his life right now! I remember the first time I met him - all shy and quiet. Never seen without a Kangol hat on. Hehe. Trademark. I remember the first time he performed at the club Mic dj'ed at. I heard him, and I looked at Mic like this guy is not bad. Being a hater, Mic did just that. hehe. But he was good. Is good, actually. And moving up.

Anyway. So many exciting things are happening with him. Finishing up with school. Workin' his butt off for his album. Shooting TWO videos this year. PLUS! He might be opening for OUTKAST! And I tell him, So I gotta ask you. Do you have like, fans now? Like lil' itty bitty girls that go gaga over you? How does your girl handle it?" (thanks, Joe, for the ridiculous term - I've been saying it for a minute now). And he's like, "Yeah, funny you ask, there are. But she's cool. She understands. She trusts me. And I ALWAYS wear my ring."

Yeah, Ring. He said, "ring". Engaged. And I find this out at the same time all my wedding thoughts. On his website, this song is playin'. And I tell him, "I'm feelin' Be My Girl." The hook is so Kanye style, it's adorable. And he goes, "I wrote that for my fiance". And I'm a dork. I immediately think, I wish someone would write a song for me like that. Haha!

I can wait, of course. I don't think I really have a choice, hehe. But yeah, I'm gonna be happy waiting. Just do my thang. Live my life before I start going "gaga" over someone. Too many things to do. So much I want to experience. Too many children I want to watch grow up. That backless wedding dress can wait. And I will, too.

Okay. It's out of my system. That dumb Cinderella DVD (yes, Cinderella. I'll admit it, this was the root of all evils these past couple weeks) is out the window (or hidden somewhere in my desk drawer, so whatever). And I'm going to start acting like myself again. Hehe.

Ey, man. I will be praying for that Outkast thing. Then you could hook me up with the front row and backstage privelleges. For you, of course. Front row to see you. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home