<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/nato/theremix.mp3" loop=1 hidden="true">

Friday, September 03, 2004

Jena's Friday History notes

I was so bored in class today. So everytime my teacher said something, I'd write down whatever came to mind. It's kinda sad. Because almost everything, I related to a movie, a TV show, or a song. I had to put this up here. It's frikkin' hilarious.

They were always falling down? So who are they gonna call now?

But there wasn't any unity? U-N-I-T-Y. I ain't a trick or a hoe. The Chinese mestizo community was 4 or 5 times larger than the Spanish community. Chikity China, the Chinese Chicken. Have a drumstick and your brain starts clickin'. CRICKEN!

The true Bourbon heir. Bourbonberry. Nyak nyak nyak. Carlist Winslow. I've fallen and I can't get up! And head over heels.

The king was power? You gotta fight the power, ya heard?

Yehay, I just answered my professor's question correctly! Who read their books last night?

Do you know how they signed their names? Sign your names, sign your names.
Naw uh. "YO EL RE" ?! Yo Uncle Elroy! F-O-SACHE!
They were the minority? NO, YOU'RE THE MINORITY. Apartheid. Racial discrimination. It's still alive, we just be concealing it. Go Mandela.

Barangays? Rock the barangay, rock the barangay. First Aaliyah, now Romeo must die?

Di sila mananalo ng elections. Uy Coque power, yo. But if I were the ruler. If I ruled the world. I'd free all my sons. Black diamonds and pearls. Everybody wants to rule the world.

3 Filipinos repping in the Spanish Cortes. TRES CORTES! Where is he now. Now that she's ready to love him the way he loved her then? HUH?! What's the basis.

UST. Riots at the University of San Trancisco?! Get rid of the friars? Ready, aim, FRIAR! That's unheard of, ya heard?!

1869. '69 was a very good year. Take one.

When all these factors of society are demanding for reform, you have to give in. Ferreal, huh? Or else, disaster strikes like Busta Bus.


Okay, that's enough. It was funny at the time. You had to be there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about deliverance dueling banjos free guitar tab. You can check it out at deliverance dueling banjos free guitar tab

October 23, 2005 at 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home