<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/nato/theremix.mp3" loop=1 hidden="true">

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Can't sleep.

Time: Way past my bed time.
Sounds: 3am traffic on San Mig Ave.

I took a nap for way too long today. I missed Abby's visit, and woke up just in time for her to leave for class. I missed lunch, too (that's always a bummer, I love eating). Thank God I didn't miss any classes, at least.

Now I can't sleep.

Yesterday was an okay day. I loved the rain. Reminded me of Seattle. Funny memory about rain that I have. When I first moved there in the 4th grade from sunny So Cal, my dad made it a point that the first thing I purchased was a raincoat. He send me off to the mall with his secretary and $50 for a brand new raincoat. I came home with a brand new Super Soaker. And then I got belted. Hehe.

Anyway, during break at VLI, I got to talk to Rob Johnson and get to know him more. I was really impressed with his faith - his contract with his team is about to end, and he's not at all worried about it. Not that he's irresponsible and indifferent about being jobless - but faithful that He'll take care of him. He also bought me ice cream (and said the funniest thing when he realized that I ordered two big ol' scoops - "Man, you are NOT messin around, are you?" I really like to eat. Then he said that I look lke Aubrey Miles.


Dream on, Jena.


I loved the compliment. But not even close. And my love for eating wont speed up the process either, will it?

Hey 'te Joy, remember when I bought taho for you and I, and I ended up eating all of the taho meant for you and I?

Ooh - flashbacks of going to Fry's with her in my green polka dotted pj's and one of my once-infamous beanies. And dancing retarded at red lights to embarrass her in front of the other drivers. And Thai iced tea! I bought you a whole crate of that stuff, dude. Amazing how fast that stuff went. Her dad kept stealing them and taking them to work with him. Where can I find that stuff here?!

Good times, good times. Man, I'm homesick.

Although I do love my silly friends here.

There's Abby, the skilled-at-practically-every-performing-art-out-there girl. Rina, the one that says the funniest things without even trying (Jena: So Reens, do you have any prayer requests? Rina: Yeah, I want to kill my professor, I hate him. Hehe). There's Roks, the business-y, but not all the time serious type of girl that loves sports and says the word 'frisbee' at least 6 times a week. And Emily =) Just started chillin' with her, but she's apparently just as crazy as I am.

I know we're all busy (me, with my stupid naps that cause me to miss the world outside of my room). Let's go outtttttttttttttttttt. I miss you guys already.



Well. I'm going to try to fall asleep again. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home