<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/nato/theremix.mp3" loop=1 hidden="true">

Friday, September 17, 2004

I knew it would be a good week

With the exception of everything going on with one of my best friends in the world (I lub you, girl, keep your head up.), it was a good week. God is really good. I'm dead broke (literally - I am), and can't remember the last time I was this tired. But I know that He is faithful. I wont grow weary of all that I'm doing right now. And I've never been more happy. All this - just a season. It'll all pass.

I found these old webcam pictures of J'nai and I, and started missing her again. She's such a big girl now - I remember when she just started walking, talking, etc. Now she's in the 2nd grade. The future is bright for her. Can't wait to get home and be there to see her grow up. I've already missed so much.



Such a silly girl!


Us being silly again...


and again...


last.


I can braid!


Where's she learn how to be so arte!?!?


I've gained a lot of weight since then. Like whoa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home